Here we go with the this & thats!...
1. Blush or Bronzer- Blush! I like to be tan if I could all year long so I take full advantage in the summer by being outdoors. I know I know, I heard bronzer makes your tan look even better but nah I'm happy with just the tan. And especially during those cold days, I think it's adorable when you look flushed & blush is the one to help!
2. Lipgloss or Lipstick- No lip balm? Hehe. I would prefer lipsticks! I can't say that I like the glossy, sticky, just ate fried food sort of look. I like more of the rosy pinkish colors that are somewhat matte but also moisturizing. (From the drugstore, the ones from Rimmel are the best!)
3. Eyeliner or Mascara- Definitely mascara! Truth be told, I really suck when it comes to putting on eyeliner. I know practice would make it perfect but I rather use that time to put on... anything else on my face :P I love how anyone's eyelashes appear fuller, longer, & curvier with just mascara.
4. Foundation or Concealer- I use neither but if I had to choose then concealer! I think it's better to just hide whatever blemishes here & there.
5. Natural or Colored Eye Shadow- Natural!
6. Press or Loose Eye Shadow- Being that I'm not so great with makeup, pressed would be easier.
7. Brush or Sponge- Brush! I like the feeling of sweeping the soft bristles on my cheeks.
(Image source- 123rf.com)
1. OPI or China Glaze- OPI
2. Long or Short- Short
3. Acrylic or Natural- When it comes to anything with my nails, natural! I've had the most horrible experience at a nail salon before so that was the end of it. Plus I don't like it when nail polish makes your nails yellow eek. But I do think it's quite pretty to look at all the women with their well maintained nails & colors.
4. Bright or Dark- Brights for the spring/summer & darks for the fall/winter. (OPI's "Lincoln Park After Dark" is such a pretty dark color.)
5. Flower or No Flower- I'm assuming this is asking whether you like flower designs on your nails? Nope. But I did like the occasional glitter on your nails, only on some of the fingers though.
(Image source- cnn.com)
1. Perfume or Body Splash- Perfume! I usually only wear perfume for dates & night outs.
2. Lotion or Body Butter- Only used lotion all my life so I have so many favorite lotions~
3. Body Wash or Soap- Both please ;) I love the body wash gels from The Body Shop but I also love those natural bar soaps like olive & green tea.
4. Lush or other- The Body Shop & drugstore!
(Image source- en.wikipedia.org)
1. Jeans or Sweat Pants- Sweat pants outside is a no no when it doesn't involve going to the corner market or to the gym of that sort so, jeans!
2. Long or Short Sleeves- Depending on the weather. Both are necessities!
3. Dress or Skirt- I used to wear skirts a lot more than dresses when younger but now, dresses seem a bit more appealing. But still, both!
4. Scarves or Hats- Scarves! I don't mind buying expensive scarves as long as I know they will be timeless & I can wrap it around for many more cold seasons to come.
5. Studs or Dangling Earrings- Not too small or big hoops. Especially when it comes to sleeping, hoops are more comfortable. With studs I like to switch them up for the occasion.
6. Necklace or Bracelet- This one is a toughie haha. I have to say that I own more bracelets than necklaces so I guess bracelets?
7. Heels or Flats- For the most part, I wear flats. But of course for special occasions, you gotta put on the sexy heels. When it's fall & winter though, I love wearing booties!
8. Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots- Both, even though I don't own any cowboy boots hehe. One for the down to earth look & the other for that sleek look.
9. Jackets or Hoodies- Love jackets!
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe- Never shopped at Charlotte Russe so I guess, Forever 21.
1. Curly or Straight- Curly even though it may be a bit hard to maintain! I have really thick curly hair so I pretty much put it into a messy bun everyday. But I do, do the occasional "magic straight" perm.
2. Bun or Pony Tail- Come on, you've seen my hair, bun!
3. Bobby pins or butterfly clips- Bobby pins
4. Hairspray or Gel- I use gel when my hair is frizzy on top & to put any baby hairs in place.
5. Long or Short- Long especially when I get my hair straightened!
6. Dark or Light- Dark
7. Side swept or Full fringe- I'm more of the here's my forehead kind of look but I think a full fringe is extremely chic!
8. Up or Down- Up
Random but cute
1. Rain or Shine- Shine makes me want to be more active outside & productive!
2. Summer or Winter- I'm a winter baby~
3. Fall or Spring- Fall...Autumn...Crisp cozy days!
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- This is another toughie! If we're talking about ice cream then it depends on the brand. But if we're talking about Haagen Dazs then their chocolate ice cream!
Who do I tag?? I tag all the wonderful blogger friends who always take the time to come back & comment on my blog :) It would be fun to read all of your unique answers! Please let me know if you do this beauty tag!